Trevor in Ghana


About Me



I am a recent Engineering graduate from the University of British Columbia. I was born and raised in Vancouver, but now live in Tamale in the Northern Region of Ghana. I am working for Engineers Without Borders Canada in partnership with the Ministry of Food and Agriculture. Together we are developing an extension program that will help farmers bring their farming from a subsistence level to a fully functioning business.

A Farewell

Hello,

I just wanted to put a short note here to let everyone know that I have finished my work overseas. I was originally suppose to continue my work until August, but for reasons that I don't wish to discuss here, I am ending early.

For the next two months I will be travelling around West Africa before heading home to Canada. I plan on visiting Togo, Benin, Burkina Faso and Mali, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how Ghana compares to other countries in West Africa. I won't be blogging while I travel, but I might write some stories and start up a travel blog when I get back home and can upload a whole bunch of pictures to my gallery.

Farewell, and thanks for reading my blog. I hope you have enjoyed it and had some insights into development and life in Ghana.

-Trevor

2 Responses to “A Farewell”

  1. # Blogger ruzzel01

    We will miss you. Hope to hear from you when you arrived.
    radish seeds  

  2. # Blogger jeandan

    Your piece really touched my heart and am glad to know that you are one of the few people who care so much about my country. In appreciation, i would like to introduce your readers to my travel blogs since i know most persons like you find things tough when planning their trips to Ghana and you can access the site at travel to Ghana west africa website Thanks so much  

Post a Comment



© 2007 Trevor in Ghana | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.