Trevor in Ghana


About Me



I am a recent Engineering graduate from the University of British Columbia. I was born and raised in Vancouver, but now live in Tamale in the Northern Region of Ghana. I am working for Engineers Without Borders Canada in partnership with the Ministry of Food and Agriculture. Together we are developing an extension program that will help farmers bring their farming from a subsistence level to a fully functioning business.

Christmas on the Beach

This year Christmas was a little different than I am used to. I spent it down on the coast of Ghana at a little resort, appropriately named Hideout Lodge. I went down with some other volunteers from Canada and Europe. It was really nice to have good company and a gorgeous beach to provided some distraction from being a little homesick over the holidays.

I would like to wish everyone a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and an early HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you are all enjoying the holidays with you family and friends. I have posted a bunch of pictures on my web album and I will post a few more when I get some from the rest of the group I traveled with.

3 Responses to “Christmas on the Beach”

  1. # Blogger Linda

    As if I did not feel bad enough about the Christmas parcel not getting there on time, you had to let everyone know!! Thanks for sharing the photos...it looks beautiful...I will print some to show Nana and AJ. Have a Happy New Year...will talk to you soon.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Looks a lot like our beaches!  

  3. # Blogger Leah

    Happy New Year Trevor! Thanks for sharing your experiences and your photos. Some of the photos even look like the ones I took in Maui over Christmas! We are very proud of you Trev, keep up the good work.  

Post a Comment



© 2007 Trevor in Ghana | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.